Day Trip to Taj Mahal from Delhi by Private Car
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Juice and Snacks
- Battery Bus Ride to the Taj Mahal from parking and back
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide in Agra (Other language Guide Arranged on Demand)
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee for Taj Mahal (INR 1000 for foreign tourist & INR 530 for Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries)
- Entrance fee for Agra Fort (INR 550 for foreign tourist & INR 80 for Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Camera fee
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Return to Delhi and to Airport or your hotel by road. Please note the journey between Delhi and Agra will take between three to four hours via expressway.
Drivers were satisfactory, tour guide was horrible, greedy and very unprofessional.
An incredible experience! The driver was professional and timely and the tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly.
This was a great tour, and an easy way to move from Delhi to Agra. Our driver and guide were very flexible this tour normally returns you to Delhi, but we wanted to stay in Agra. Our driver and guide allowed us to check-in at our hotel in Agra prior to starting the tour, which was very helpful. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. I recommend this tour.
100 recommended, driver arrived on time and felt safe.