Delhi Bike Tour Including Hotel Transfers
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Your tour of Old Delhi (the walled city) begins at the Delhi Gate, one of five gates that remain of the original 14. Built for the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, the 17th-century city boasted its prosperity with mansions and elaborate gardens. Pedal through the ruins of the once-glorious city to see highlights like Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Red Fort (Lal Quila), Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Also see UNESCO World Heritage-listed Red Fort (Lal Qila), the former residence of the Mughal emperor
Pass By: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Chandni Chowk, aka the moonlit bazaar, the oldest and busiest market in Old Delhi and one of the largest wholesale markets in India.
Ride past a variety of temples, street vendors with piles of spices and other goods, and bazaars selling colorful wedding accessories and jewelry.
Stop At: Gali Paranthe Wali, New Delhi 110006 India
Stop for a local tea experience just outside the Old Delhi gate, and finish your tour with breakfast at one of the small eateries specializing in parathas (flatbread) on Paranthe wali Gali, a narrow street known internationally as a culinary destination.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: India Gate, Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
Next, wheel over to India Gate before locals and tourists flock to the area. Often compared to the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, India Gate stands 138 feet (42 meters) high and honors more than 70,000 Indian soldiers who lost their lives fighting for the British Army.
Stop At: Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rajpath, New Delhi 110004 India
Marvel at Rashtrapati Bhavan, the official home of India's president; the mansion contains 340 rooms, and the entire estate covers 320 acres (130 hectares).
Duration: 10 minutes
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- One water bottle
- Local Indian breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes for walking and biking, and avoid loose-hanging clothes
- Clothes must cover arms and legs
- Each bike has a small basket to hold personal belongings
- Please advise any specific food allergies at time of booking
- In the event of rain, the tour will be cancelled; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Tour is designed for those who are comfortable riding a bike; it's not recommended if you're unfamiliar with cycling
- Airport pickup/drop-off is available; please contact the tour operator after booking if you would like this option (contact information will be on your confirmation voucher)
- Note: While fruit, vegetable and flower stands will be open, most other shops in the Delhi markets don't open until later in the morning, so shopping at the markets is not part of this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was a fun, gritty tour of Old Delhi. My driver and two guides were excellent. They kept me safe and showed me a side of Delhi I would not have seen on my own. Thanks!
Our tour guide was great. He is fron Tibet but was born in India. He took care of us and showed us the old part of Delhi. It was definitely an experience we have never had before in our lives.
i had a great time was able to see delhi in the morning like it really is, i wish the excursion would last longer. it would nice too if the bike ride started sooner by an hour or so. the guide was nice and imformative.
The tour itself was exceptional. What didn't impress me was your Take a Penny - Take a Dollar actions!! As I posted on your Facebook page, I was not impressed with being charges 73 by you when my fellow Tourist there were just the 2 of us plus Guides had booked directly with the Tour Operator and paid 25. How do you justify the extra nearly 50 dollars ? For your services ? So Tour 10 out of 10. Viator 0 out of 10.