Old Delhi Street Food Tour
In addition to food, visit some of less explored corners which are not very well known but are worth seeing the vibrant market, walking through colourful streets which have not much changed since the 18thcentury. We will also visit at Asia’s largest spice market.
- Food tasting, Snacks
- Local guide
- All activities
- Rickshaw Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Amazing guide who gave us much more than just a food tour. He pointed out significant sights that we would never have noticed on our own. He was a wealth of information. The food we ate was varied and interesting and bought in places that have a history to them. Some restaurants have been in the same family for generations. After the tour he arranged an Uber taxi ride for us which was much cheaper than a regular taxi. He took good care of us. This is a young man with dreams and goals. we wish him the very best