Private Full Day Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri Tour from Delhi By Car
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
06:00 Delhi To Agra
Pick-up from your Accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida in the early morning by private, air-conditioned vehicle to begin your journey to Agra.
Along the way, chat to your private driver and gaze out over India’s passing landscapes and villages.
After roughly three hours, arrive in bustling Agra, the home of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Taj Mahal. Get tantalizing glimpses of this incredible 17th-century building as you approach
Then, on arrival, meet your local guide.
09:15 Taj Mahal
Stop first at the Taj Mahal and hear about the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who built the Taj Mahal for his beloved wife.
11:15 Agra fort
Next, visit the massive Agra Fort, which combines Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. Your guide shows you the maze of courtyards, private chambers, and mosques that lie within the fort's walls and convey the story of the Mughal Empire.
Lunch Break in an air-conditioned Restaurant
14:00 Fatehpur sikri
last stop to see Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted 16th-century capital of the Mughal Empire. As you walk around the complex and adjoining Jama Masjid mosque and Victory Gate (Buland Darwaza), learn how Fatehpur was built in 1539 and then abandoned just a decade later.
17:00 Drive back to Delhi
Your day trip then ends with a hotel drop-off back in Delhi at approximately 20.00
Duration: 14 hours
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Pick-up drop-off from your Hotel Delhi Gurgaon or Noida
- Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of water and napkin
- Private live tour guide
- Uniformed driver
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)
- Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- Optional tours of Marble Inlay workshops and a Carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was the best trip every my tour guide was really amazing in my opinion. I think he should be a professor.. cos he is really good at what he does.. he know the history of city and Taj Mahal ect really good.. he took this time explaining everything really clears and he makes you feel comfortable to ask questions if you have, he is ready to hit back with a clear answer.. if I could come backs or recommend this tour to others.. yes I do and I highly recommend this place to everyone.. plus my tour guide.. he is an professional guy.. hope to meet ya again.
This tour exceeded my expectations in every way possible! my tour guide was very gracious, helpful and full of information. He made sure, I was always comfortable and that i had plenty of photo opportunities. He even went the extra mile to take pictures for me, letting me relax while i took in all the beauty of the Taj Mahal, Red Fort and Fatehpur sikri. I highly recommend the Same day tour with this company. The Taj Mahal is so majestic in the morning plus you 'll be one step ahead of the crowds throughout the day. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone.
I had a fantastic trip Taj Mahal. My tour guide Shanu was very informative and knowledgeable and took beautiful pictures for me. I will definitely be back and will choose Taj tour again and recommend this tour to all my friends!!