Private Day Tour of Jaipur City from Delhi by Car - All Inclusive
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Lunch (if option selected)
- All taxes
- Lunch - Buffet Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Any kind of drinks served at lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Wonderful trip, Jaipur is astonishing place to visit. I wish to spend more then one day in this incredible city. My tour guide was Raghu, he did incredible good job. I highly recommend him as a tour guide. Thanks to excellent driver Gopal, who is highly skilled. And exellent driver is very important when you travel in India. This trip is must do if you have limited time and want to see Jaipur. I'd like to thank Pioneer Holidays for organizing this wonderful trip.
Our driver Durgesh was very nice and an excellent driver, especially considering the long hours and how hectic the roads and traffic can get it took 5.5 hours to get back at the end of the day due to traffic. But it would have been helpful if he spoke a little more English. Brane was our tour guide and he was good though rushed through the tour about halfway through, I could not tell if it was because we had to ask him to repeat things several times or perhaps he was just having an off day. Overall was a very good tour and I would definitely recommend it for anyone who has a limited amount of days in India and wants to see Jaipur. It was certainly beautiful and full of history and we got to ride an elephant!