Private Day Trip to Jaipur Including Jai Mandir from Delhi
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: India Gate, Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
Begin your day with a pickup from your Delhi accommodations at 6am.
Make the 4.5-hour drive to the "Pink City" of Jaipur where you will pay a visit to Amber Fort.
Upon your 10:30am arrival at the fort, climb up the hill by jeep. See the Jai Mandir Temple and Sheesh Mahal, a world renowned hall of mirrors.
At 12:30pm, take a photo tour of Jal Mahal, also known as the Water Palace.
Come 1pm, it will be time for you to break for lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, visit the City Palace, located in the heart of the old city, at approximately 2pm.
Built using a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal styles, the palace has carved arches and intricately crafted columns that you will observe. Take a photo tour of Hawa Mahal, commonly known as the "Palace of the Winds", and snap pictures of the pink sandstone masterpiece.
Enjoy shopping come 3pm, and pickup wonderful goods such as gemstones, clothes, and blue pottery.
After a memorable day, drive back to at 4pm to Delhi where you will be dropped off at your hotel or airport for a 9:30pm arrival.
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees (If All Inclusive Option Booked)
- Buffet lunch (If All Inclusive Option Booked)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, serious medical conditions, or pregnant women
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had only one day to visit Jaipur and this tour was amazing. It delivered a maximum of historical sites of Jaipur in one day. Our driver Brijesh arrived in time in the early morning and was excellent in the driving in the way to Jaipur which was full of traffic. The car was very comfortable and clean Toyota. After 4 hours driving in Jaipur we met our guide Ashok, who was very happy, funny guy. He was with us the whole day and spoke perfect English sometimes very quickly but we could understand him. We managed to do everything from our list and we asked our guide to take us to elephant farm for riding on the elephant. And this was great experience for all of us. You should include this activity in your tour. It was memorable and enjoyable day!