Private Walking Tour of Old Delhi Bazaar with Hotel Transfer
Explore the streets of Old Delhi and learn about the culture of one of the world's oldest civilizations. You will gain insight into the local lifestyle, as your guide shares stories of ancient and modern times. Visit the Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India. Stop by Lane of Parathas (Paranthewali Galli) and enjoy a popular Indian flatbread. Then, visit the Gurudwara (Sikh Temple) to understand more about the world's fifth largest religion. Prepare to remove your shoes and cover your head with the orange scarves that are provided before entering.
See more by tuk tuk (cycle-powered rickshaw) to the spice market. Your guide will provide you with more insight into the products available there. Walk through the narrow lanes of the market and breathe in the fragrant spices. See this bustling marketplace with its colorful sacks of herbs. Seize the opportunity to make a small purchase. At the end of your tour, your guide will drop you at the Chandni Chowk Metro Station.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-upand drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Private tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 10 are free
- Please note the dress code in Jain Temple, all leather articles are prohibited (such as belts and handbags)
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not recommended for participants with back problem
- Photography is permissible
- Maximum capacity of 05 passengers per booking
Guide friendly and nice. But no market shopping. Find all guides want you to shop where they get kick backRickshaw ride fantastic fun
Amazing tour, picked up from hotel, driven near to Old Delhi, guide Rajender Rathore organised rickshaws into heart of Old Delhi, walked the streets and got true authentic feel, shopped, ate local street nibbles, no Delhi belly! Jumman and Gopal great drivers. So much more offered than was in itinerary
Our guide was Jimmy. Excellent English, interesting to talk to and knowledgeable with interesting opinions. We had already seen part of Old Delhi on a previous tour, and Jimmy was great in overhauling the itinerary to cover other stuff elsewhere that we had not seen. Only problem was at the Jain temple in Old Delhi - turns out it was not open for visitors from noon to 6pm.