Taj Mahal All Inclusive Day Trip From Delhi
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
The Taj Mahal . Head out on a spectacular tour of The Taj Mahal ,celebrated for its architectural magnificence and aesthetic beauty .Witness the dramatic interplay of lights as the sun rises and casts its golden rays over the pearl white tomb,reacting the magic of the Taj. Once you have taken some memories morning photos, there is time to explore The Taj.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
An outstanding example of Mughal architect and stronghold of the Mughal Empire under successive generations . Shah Jahan, the creator of Taj, Spend the last years of his life imprisonment awarded by his son Aurangzeb, here . It was built in the late 1560's by their predecessor,Akbar, with later embellishments by Jahangir,his son,and Shah Jahan, his grandson.
Duration: 1 hour
- Private tour with Fully Air Conditioned Car
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- We are here for your comfort please let us know if you require any change in Itinerary .We will try to moderate it .
- Infant rates apply provided
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Very good experience on this Taj Mahal tour. Immediately after booking we received not only the Viator confirmation, but a few hours later we also received a personalized confirmation from the tour operator, with contact phone numbers etc. which we really appreciated. The company also contacted us again the evening before our tour to reconfirm everything and give us the name of our driver and guide. We greatly appreciated that the company was flexible on our preferred meeting time and accommodated our request for a 5am pick-up from Delhi which helped us to beat the crowds in Agra. The driver was on-time and the car was very comfortable - immaculately clean, very good air conditioning and the driver had cool water and towels for us when we returned to the car after visiting the sites. The included lunch was also excellent - it was a buffet with lots of choice and everything we ate was delicious. Most importantly it was well prepared for foreigners' sensitive stomachs. We would not hesitate to book another tour with this company again.