Vibrant Rajasthan Tour with Taj Mahal (7 Nights - 8 days)
Day01: Arrival from Delhi International Airport
Arrival from Delhi International Airport and transfer to Agra, Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Overnight
Day 02 : Agra to Jaipur
After breakfast check-out hotel and drive to jaipur via Abhaneri Step well, Continue drive to Jaipur and Overnight hotel
Day 03 : In Jaipur
After Breakfast, Pass through Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal to visit Amber Fort & Palace: Post lunch visit to Observatory (Jantar Mantar) - It has instruments that have been scientifically designed to predict the movement of the major stars accurately. It represents the high point of medieval Indian astronomy. City Palace & Museum: Built by Sawai Jai Singh, Later visit to Albert Hall & Birla Mandir. Over Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur to Bikaner (330 km / 6 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Bikaner – the desert bastion of culture and camels. On arrival check in at your hotel. Post lunch visit to the unusual Junagarh Fort - only fort in Rajasthan built on the desert plains. to see the incredible sight of a returning back after grazing, with the spectacular desert sunset in the background. Overnight stay in Bikaner.
Day 05: Bikaner to Sam in Jaisalmer (375 km / 7 hours)
After breakfast drive to Sam to have thrilling experience of life time. On arrival check in at your Camp. In the evening visit the Sam Sand Dunes to witness a spectacular sunset over the sand dunes. Later in the evening enjoy the fascinating Rajasthani Folk Dance & Music in the back drop of mesmerizing sand dunes. Overnight stay in Sam (you can opt to stay in Jaisalmer & next day evening trip to Sam can be done).
Day 06: Sam to Jaisalmer (45 km / 1 hour)
Morning after breakfast, transfer you to Jaisalmer – the city of golden fortress is replete with mystic charm of medieval era and blooms with intricately carved havelies and ancient Jain temples. Later proceed for a half-day sight-seeing tour, visiting Gadisar Lake, Jaisalmer Fort and Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli and Nathmalji Ki Haveli. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day 07: Jaisalmer to Jodhpur (280 km / 5 hours)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur, the land of majestic and mystic glory was established in the year 1459 by Rao Jodha, a R On arrival Check-In at your hotel. Later you will be delighted to witness the charisma of the regal legacy at the Mehrangarh Fort. also visit Jaswant Thada - . T. the lavish Umaid Bhawan Palace. Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Day 08 : Jodhpur to Jaipur Airport
After breakfast, transfer & drive back to Jaipur for your onward destination.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Airport & Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-U.S. Citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler