Bark and Wag
- Parking Fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Welcomes dogs
- Limit Two dogs per person
- This tour covers a distance of 1.25 miles and covers over 3,000 fitness walking steps.
- This tour includes cobblestone sidewalks, uneven pavement, gravel; Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The tour includes crossing a train track; The area may be noisy at moments; The tour may be delayed while waiting for the train to pass.
- Pet owners are required to pick up after their dog's waste.
- Greene Street is on an incline. Be prepared to walk up a hill.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dogs must be on a leash
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers