Choose the type of activity you like
- 5 boroughs, 3 rivers and more than 20 bridges- 1 unforgettable NYC experience.
- Discover the secrets of the Big Apple in this 2.5 hour guided full island cruise.
- Sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty for the best photo ops.
- With outdoor deck spaces and heated/air conditioned indoor seating, sail in style as you circumnavigate the island of Manhattan
- Statue of Liberty
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Manhattan Bridge
- Williamsburg Bridge
- State Building
- One World Trade Center
- Gracie Mansion
- United Nations
- Yankee Stadium
- Columbia University
- George Washington Bridge
- The Little Red Lighthouse
- Grant’s Tomb
- Riverside Church
Stunning views, insightful narrative and unforgettable experiences. Enjoy all this and more with the 2.5-hour cruise of the Manhattan. Explore the Big Apple and discover its secrets as you circumnavigate the island of Manhattan. Visit all five boroughs- Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island and the Bronx- all in one trip. See the growing Brooklyn waterfront, the legendary Yankee Stadium, the lush, green neighbourhood of Upper Manhattan and the rest of the city’s best sights. Capture some stunning pictures as you sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty, standing proud, against the backdrop of the iconic Manhattan Skyline.
An onboard cafe offering a freshly prepared menu and a full bar, outdoor deck space, indoor heated/air-conditioned seating decks, and expert narration by professional guides ensure that you sail in style and experience the best of New York.