Circle Line: NYC Liberty Cruise
Get a prime vantage point of the majestic Statue of Liberty, as your captain pulls up within 100 feet (30 meters) of the monument. Pass by Ellis Island and learn about its historic role in American immigration. Set your sights on One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere at a height of 1,776 feet (541 meters). Sail past the World Financial Center (renamed Brookfield Place in 2014 after renovations), home to corporation giants like Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital Markets and American Express.
Snap plenty of photos of iconic sites during the cruise, and if you’d like snacks or drinks, food and beverages are available for purchase right on the boat.
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
- 1-hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Recorded narration in seven languages available via free app download
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Recorded narration available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Nice short tour. If you don’t upgrade to premium, you can’t go to the upper deck of the boat. Still nice on lower deck though. There’s no air conditioning on upper deck.
It was a drizzly misty afternoon but we still had a great time! The guide was funny and super knowledgeable. The boat was so accommodating and clean. The whole process ran smoothly due to professionalism of Circle Line.
Wonderfull sunny day to see Manhattan from the water. Comprehensive and knowledgeable guide. Although it was very cold day, we enjoyed every moment of it. The views make forget the cold.
Great tour my daughter enjoyed it.
Worth the money, we had good views of the Statue of Liberty and city skyline. Not much shade upstairs so remember to wear sunscreen and take a hat!