Empire State Building Tickets - Observatory and Optional Skip the Line Tickets
There are 3 lines at the Empire State Building Observatory: the security line (required for all visitors), the ticket line and the elevator line. You may proceed directly to the turnstile with your voucher.
VIP Express Experience Upgrade
Speed past the lines on your way to the tallest point in Manhattan! Your VIP Express Experience voucher will enable you to proceed directly to the front of every line, saving valuable time to do all the other things New York is famous for. Don't spend your valuable holiday time waiting in line -- there's no faster way to the top of the Empire State Building!
You'll be greeted on the second floor to redeem your pass pre-security, eliminating the need to redeem vouchers at the ticket office. You'll also receive a special wristband to identify you as a VIP Express Experience pass holder.
VIP Express Experience passes are especially valuable from Memorial Day through Labor Day, from Thanksgiving until New Year's any time of day and all holiday weekends. Other times of year the pass is recommended for planned visits between 11am and 2pm, and one hour before and after sunset. Limited numbers of passes are sold, so typical wait time is under 5-minutes. Specific wait times cannot be guaranteed, only front of line privileges.
Voucher can be redeemed within a year of date purchased - plan your visit around the weather!
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
- Entry/Admission - Fifth Avenue
- Entry/Admission - Manhattan Skyline
- Entry/Admission - Herald Square
- Admission to the 102nd Observatory Deck
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vouchers are valid up to a year from date of purchase
- No refunds due to weather conditions, length of lines or wait times at the building
- Infant tickets for children 0-5 years are free and can be picked up at the ticket desk upon arrival
- Skip-the-line privileges are only available with the VIP Express Experience Admission Ticket option
- 102nd-floor Observatory
- Admission tickets to the 102nd-floor observatory are sold at the observatory ticket office, on the 2nd floor of the building. Admission costs USD 20.00 in addition to regular admission tickets.
The view from the deck is amazing.
Very convenient way to skip the long ticket lines.
Skip the line well worth it. Amazing views.
The staff was so friendly and helpful, even gave us a complimentary upgrade to the observation deck!
Amazing view of New York from the top of this iconic building. Fast Track tickets are definitely a must. We jumped all the queues. Breathtaking view of my most favourite place on the New York skyline, the beautiful, graceful and amazing Chrysler Building.
Excellent and no queues
Skip the line well worth it..was busy from early morning . Outstanding views and the guy at the top new so much and was happy to chat.