Artistic, Alternative Greenwich Village Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greenwich Village, 14th Street and West of Broadway, New York City, NY
Explore one of NYC’s most cultured neighborhoods with one of our expert guides
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 5 Ave, Waverly Pl., W. 4 St. and Macdougal St. Washington Square Park, New York City, NY 10011
Stroll Washington Square Park, a peaceful oasis built atop a forgotten cemetery
Duration: 15 minutes
- Professional, entertaining, local guide
- 2 hrs tour of NYC most artistic and alternative neighborhood - American's Bohemian capital
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriatel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Evan was a great tour guide - knowledgeable and charismatic! I recommend this tour to anyone looking for a great overview of the neighbourhood.
Chris was my walking tour guide on Thursday, July 26, 2018. He was kind and so knowledgeable! He chatted with everyone in our group. It was obvious he researched and studied and new all facts. At the end of the tour, he took time to help me figure out how to find a train and get back to my destination. He handed me a metro card out of his wallet and told me just to add money on it. Such a sincere, kind, great guy! Thanks Chris! Good luck to you! Next time Ill walk and do the food tour with you.
A great comprehensive tour of the highlights of Greenwich Village! Wonderful guide, very knowledgable!
Tour was excellent. Pace was just right, and our tour guide Elizabeth imparted her knowledge and wisdom in an extremely engaging way. I would recommend this walking tour to anyone!
Excellent tour guide Nathan. Was extremely knowledgeable and a delight to be with.
It was my second time I had this tour guide , she's great and knos her stuff , I have a new appreciation of Greenwich Village. Thank You , Yours Truly, Phillip Cowell