Hard Rock Cafe New York Times Square
Back in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didn’t think they could pull it off, so he granted them a three-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise - which includes cafes, casinos and hotels - can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and you can see it on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square, New York. Each meal comes with your choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the Sample Menu below for entrée options.
• Main entrée: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entrée salad or sandwich from the menu*
• Choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
• Chef’s Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
• Steak*, chicken or shrimp fajitas
• Grilled salmon
• Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
• Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
• Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese
Please note: menu items are subject to change without notice.
* Menu Restrictions apply
• Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
• Hard Rock Cafe New York, 1501 Broadway, New York City, NY 10036-5601
- Preferred seating
- One meal per person based on menu selected
- Beverage: choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- All Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional menu items outside the selected menu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lil Rocker menu (ages 0-10) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day
Fab place to eat in Times square staff are excellent .Food is lovely and voucher from viator is easy to use and choice of food is excellent value for money
Totally enjoyable and once again did not dissapoint worth visiting if in New York
Service was quick and friendly! Food was very nice!
Food wasn't great. Expensive but poor quality and had to send my daughter's chicken burger back twice as it wasn't thoroughly cooked by which time she didn't want to eat it. My son's pasta was bland and tasteless and the service wasn't great either.
Looks really good from the outside, but needs updating inside. Not as impressive as other Hard Rocks. Food was ok, cheesecake was really nice.
Brilliant food and service! A great dining experience in NY!!
This was a disgrace, the food was awful and we would have been better just going and choosing off of the menu. A real waste of money