Harlem Historical Food Tour
Harlem’s culture means much more than eating. Whether or not you're a native New Yorker, this unique and fun tour will be to place Harlem on your “must do” list in the city.
On this guided tour, tasting selections are subject to change, but typically include:
• An authentic Soul Food restaurant
• A Spanish Caribbean eatery
• A French West African Café
• A neighborhood bakery
• An amazing tea and spice shop
All tastings are included in your ticket price. For most guests, enough food is served that a meal afterwards is not needed. You will also be given a bottle of water per person at the start of the tour.
Do not eat before the tour. You will be eating a lot of food!
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Gratuities at each stop
- Local, professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities to the guide are not included but optional
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Phenomenal tour and experience! For locals or for those traveling from afar, this tour is not to be missed. The food was delicious, but most importantly our tour guide did an excellent job in explaining the culture and history of Harlem.
Great guide and interesting tour
Jackie was wonderful...good food, great historical and current information on Harlem, excellent stories and tales...I definitely highly recommend this tour with Jackie!!!