Manhattan Evening Jazz Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Cruise along the Hudson River and get unobstructed views of Manhattan's Financial District along with the tallest building in North America.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
As the boat cruises south along the Hudson River enjoy views of this historic landmark.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Enjoy up-close views of the Statue of Liberty. A great photo opportunity from the bow of the boat or main observation cabin.
Pass By: Seaport District NYC, 19 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10038
Located at the tip of Manhattan, pass by the South Street Seaport as the boat cruising toward the Brooklyn Bridge.
Pass By: Governors Island National Monument, New York Harbor Ferry Terminal, New York City, NY 10004
Get up-close views of Governor's Island during this cruise.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Views of the Brooklyn Bridge can be seen as the boat cruises New York Harbor.
- 1 complimentary beverage from the bar is included in your ticket. Additional drinks available for purchase
- 1 complimentary beverage is included with each ticket. Additional drinks are available for purchase from the bar by credit card
- Gratuities (recommended for the Captain and crew)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 (valid ID required)
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- For your security, at check-in you are required to present a valid photo identification that must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
We would recommend this cruise to anyone. The service and views were fantastic !! The music and food were also amazing. Thank you so much .
Very good experience, good service, good music, with magnific views. I had a great time. Great oportunity to see NY, NJ, lady Liberty and Queens from the river
What a lovely evening! We cruised up and down the Hudson River to a great jazz trio and a complimentary beverage of choice. The timing was perfect as we could see the lights of the Manhattan skyline come to life and passed the Statue of Liberty just as her lights were turning on with a beautiful sunset in the background. The only thing that would have made the experience better would have been some type of light snack to enjoy with the beverage--the only reason I'm not giving 5 stars. I would totally recommend!