New Year’s Eve Times Square Ball Drop Party
In your luxurious party suite at Convene Conference Center, you’ll have a bird’s-eye view of the action. Located in the heart of the Theatre District, Convene features expansive windows on all sides that provide magnificent views up and down both Broadway and 7th Avenue. Watch the crowds as they hover together, trying to stay warm while you enjoy an open bar, hors d'oeuvres, dinner buffet stations, desserts, music and a warm, festive room complete with decorations, favors and souvenirs!
While you wait for the big moment, dine on the sumptuous food options, watch New Year’s Eve specials on the flat-screen TVs, capture the fun in a photo booth, delight in the performance of a roving magician and get your groove on to tunes spun by the DJ. When the countdown to midnight begins, grab a glass of Champagne from the open bar and watch the ball drop! Confetti will fly in the party suite, making for great photo ops.
This exclusive party will sell out quickly, so book your ticket now so you don’t miss out on an unforgettable way to ring in 2019!
- NYPD-approved credentials for access into the Times Square area
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Window views of the Times Square Ball Drop & Central Park Fireworks
- Dinner buffet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No minimum age for party but must be 21 to consume alcohol
- There are many different rooms to congregate in. Two of the rooms have a view of the "ball", one large room will be for dancing, other rooms for sitting and relaxing and finally rooms for food and beverages
- Professional photographer available for personal photographs (photographs will be available for free download about 2 weeks after the event)
- This exclusive event is limited to the first 250 reservations
What an amazing evening, a great party with abundance of food, drink, music and good company. An amazing way to spend New Years Eve in NYC- views to the ball drop and the Central Park fireworks. Whilst its a bit of a luxury given the price it is worth it for a once in a lifetime event!! Highly recommend.
Incredible location with a direct view of the ball drop and the fireworks in central park. The food was not remarkable but the bar service was good. The size of the event was perfect, not crowded at all. We were able to step onto the street and watch the ball fall. Very expensive but worth it!