Private New York Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
One of the most iconic, photographed places in the world. NYC theater district.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
843 acres sititng in the middle of a bustling city. One of the most picturesque locations in all of New York.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Upper East Side, New York City, NY
Lovely tree lined streets with iconic NYC brownstones and townhouses.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Plaza, 768 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Spectacular interiors for this iconic NYC hotel opened in 1907.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Truly one of a kind. The views of the skyline and the Bridge itself are spectacular and a must if visiting New York City.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
You have never seen a station like Grand Central. This iconic NYC landmark has been the backdrop for dozens of classic films.
Can be an option on the tour.
Pass By: PhotoTrek Tours, 340 W 42nd St Times Square, New York City, NY 10036-6972
Private NYC tour with a personal photographer to capture guests in their own photos with NYC landmarks as the backdrop.
Pass By: Greenwich Village, 14th Street and West of Broadway, New York City, NY
One of the more off the beaten path locations in NYC, the area features streets lined with townhouses and brownstones. Wonderful dining and shopping as well.
Can be an option on the tour.
- Customized, private walking tour with a licensed NYC tour guide, personal, vacation photographer
- At least 75 color photos from the tour delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after the tour
- Personal orientation to New York City so you can get the most out of your stay
- Invaluable insights & knowledge about NYC from a native
- Subway Tips and Tutorial to make the most of your time and save you transportation expenses in NYC
- Subway MetroCard
- Hotel Pick Up. To ensure we maximize our time & photos, meeting location detailed on voucher is best
- Entry/Admission - The Plaza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- How will I get around the city?
- Most of the tour will require a good deal of walking, however, because the tours are exclusive to your group, you can and will go at a pace that you are comfortable with. There may be occasions when you will need to go from one part of NYC to another (Times Square to the Brooklyn Bridge). The most efficient way to travel is by subway ($2.75 per person, per ride). If you prefer a cab this can be arranged (no more than 4 people to a cab). The cost will be at the expense of the group, usually about $10 - $15 from most points within Manhattan. If you do take a subway ride, this will be documented as part of the New York City experience.
- How will I receive my photos?
- Your photos will be delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Marc was wonderful! He not only gave us a great tour and a lot of information ,but also captured all the wonderful moments with his camera.
While in NYC for a short trip we decided to take in the city having been before we wanted to experience the city in a another way we decided to book a tour and have someone be able to capture the moments instead of selfie angles over and over. Kennedy was phenomenal he met us and immediately gave us the itinerary but also allowed us adjust it slightly for our needs he was extremely friendly a ball of energy and gave us so much knowledge that we did not know about the city, the turn time for the pictures was FAST we received before we returned home easy to download. Great Tour!! Highly Recommended
This was our first trip to NYC and despite the all day rain this tour was amazing! Our guide Marc was excellent and a wealth of information. We covered a ton of ground and with his suggestions were able to see most everything we wanted since we only had one day. He made our experience very memorable and having the pictures to document is just an added bonus. We would highly recommend this tour for anyone. J and D from Louisville, TN
Are you one of those tourists who forgets to take pictures during a vacation or one who takes horrible selfie's? If you are, then this tour is perfect for you. Marc is a NYC native who not only is very knowledgable of historic landmarks but also takes gorgeous pictures. It's definitely a win win situation. You come out of this tour with great memories of nyc culture and photos of you in it!
Jesse was an amazing tour guide and photographer (we just got our photos back and they are AWESOME). I appreciated Jesse's knowledge of photography and how to get just the right look! I would highly recommend this tour - it is definitely money well spent!
Fantastic!!! Marc our photographer was amazing, guided tour around NYC at Xmas with photos we'll cherish for life. If you're thinking about this, book it. You'll not be disappointed!
Really fun interesting tour. Marc was brilliant and took some excellent photos. Very accommodating with some special requests we had. Would highly recommend