Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular is an enduring Christmas tradition that has dazzled and inspired audiences for more than 75 years and continues to create memories that last a lifetime. Choose a matinee or evening show, and come see why this show brings families back to this legendary show palace year after year.
For theatre seating map, click on View additional info
- Top price location show ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Accessible Seating, please advise in the ‘Special Requirements’ field at the time of check out:
- Wheelchair seating (empty wheelchair space)
- Transfer seating (retractable arm aisle seat)
- Accessible Aisle seating (aisle seat)
- Ticket Collection: When you reserve your ticket, you will receive access to your voucher documentation which must be printed. Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance, no earlier than one hour before performance time. Voucher, along with a photo ID, must be presented at the theater box office on the day of the performance, in exchange for your tickets and seating assignment.
The show was everything expected and more!
What a fantastic holiday show! Surely should be listed as ‘ do not miss’ on anyone’s holiday calendar. From the glitz of the Rockette’s to the live manger scene, the production staff covered all the elements of Christmas! The seats were awesome . Great job once again Viator!
Amazing, best show I have ever seen,
It was spectacular. From the moment the orchestra started playing, I had tears in my eyes from how awesome the music sounded, the music hall was so inviting and I was totally transformed into the holiday spirit. You cannot visit NY at Christmas time without experiencing this show. It's a must!!
A great treat showering holiday cheer and beauty