Secrets of the High Line
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chelsea Market, 75 9th Ave, New York City, NY 10011-7006
Visit inside the Chelsea Market.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Meatpacking District, West of Eighth Avenue, New York City, NY 10014
Enjoy commentary as your tour passes through this historic area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The High Line, New York City, NY 10014
Walk NYC's beautiful "Park-In-The-Sky" while your Guide provides fascinating commentary. Be sure to bring a camera as there are many great photo ops to be enjoyed.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: The Vessel, 20 Hudson Yards, New York City, NY 10001-2151
This is an absolutely stunning piece of climbable art and architecture It is indisputably, the hottest attraction to arrive in New York City, in decades! A definite must-see as part of your tour of the High Line. Tour Guests will have a chance to view this amazing structure that begs for photos to be taken, as the tour concludes in the Hudson Yards area. You are welcome to spend as much or as little time there at tour's end. Please make sure that you bring your camera!
- Professional, local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under as children generally tend to tire fast and become restless quickly
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (approximately 1.5 miles)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or serious medical conditions, walking difficulties or any other physical limitations that might prevent them from enjoying or completing the tour.
- Not recommended for women in advanced stages of pregnancy due to even surfaces and distance walking
- Tour operates in all weather conditions unless otherwise indicated by the Tour Provider. In the rare instance that the tour must be cancelled due to extremely unfavorable and/or potentially hazardous weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or a full refund of your tour's purchase price.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers age 13 and above.
- Tours are currently conducted in the English language ONLY. If you have difficulty understanding the English language, this may not be the best tour for you. Unfortunately, use of a translator's assistance during the tour is not permitted due to the distraction it creates for other paying Guests.
- Minimum Guest numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough Guests to meet tour requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund of the purchase price.
- Restroom breaks are highly recommended prior to tour start. There are no scheduled rest stops once the tour begins.
- Beverages and snacks are permitted during tour, however, any purchase of these items MUST be made PRIOR to the tour's start time.
- Please report to meet-up location 15 MINUTES BEFORE the start of your tour for check-in with the Guide. Be prepared to present your paper or electronic voucher.
- SMILES are REQUIRED; cameras are highly recommended.
What an amazing trip this was! We were so lucky to have Debbie. She was brilliant and so informative. The experience started off the day before when we recived an email to confirm our booking and to warn us to wrap up warm as it was expected to be a chilly day the next day. Debbie was waiting for us when we arrived with a huge smile and gave us such a warm welcome. We started of with a thorough tour of Chelsea Market first and then went straight on to the amazing High Line. Debbie had so much knowledge and information about the whole tour and took some amazing photos of us. You could tell she was very passionate about the High Line with all the information we were given and we are so pleased we booked it as a tour. We were lucky to be the only 2 on this tour and even though it was for 2 hours out trip lasted at least 3 hours! At the end Debbie asked where we were going to next and as she was free she accompanied us on our next stop to the Empire State Building where we had a private tour from her. Someone was looking over us that day. The whole experience was amazing and it was made extra special by having Debbie.