Top of the Rock Observation Deck, New York
Located in the heart of Rockefeller Center, it not only has the most breathtaking views in the city, but is also surrounded by the best shopping, dining, and entertainment in Midtown.
Upgrade to include a 60-minute Rockefeller Center tour.
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Top of the Rock
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rockefeller Center Tour (unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance to Top of the Rock Observatory uses timed-ticketing. Your voucher must be exchanged at the box office or will-call desk for a timed-ticket. If entrance is not available immediately, you will be offered the next available time slot, or the next available time slot one of your preferred choice. Please visit Top of the Rock in advance of your actual desired time to secure your timed-tickets for later that day or the next day.
On arrival to the ticket office, they refused to allow us enter as we had not made a reservation. Which was not printed on the ticket.Very dissappointed as this was our last night in NY.
Open ticket, go anytime, any day. Enjoy the sunset time. Worth the booking...
Really enjoyed the view of the observation deck and the staff was amazing. However, there needs to be better communication related to the print/electronic voucher as it states either. But upon arrival the manager requested a printed voucher which took over about 20 minutes additional time of our day
Great view! No lines to wait in.
most stressful time of my life. Gave me 2 instead of 8 tickets for vouchers. manager did not want to make it good. I had to find an email which I would have done from beginning. I was so so livid my blood pressure went up. so much to say but words are limited. view itself was awesome.