Newcastle Gory Tour
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not a ghost tour and will not involve paranormal activity.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We require a contact Mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- For customers joining us from cruises from the port of Tyne please use the Metro System and take the metro to the 'Monument' metro stop, this is where the tour begins.
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We are able to customise tours for wheelchair and vision impairment
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
My teacher visited me in Newcastle for a few hours, so I booked this tour not knowing what to expect. He is a traveler and would appreciated a trip filled with interesting information, very organized, and showed the most significant spots of the city. Furthermore, the scary but intriguing stories made it even more interesting. The tour guide was well-informed, answered all of our questions with details making sure we fully understand. As a student here for only a few months, I did not realize that what I know about the city is just the tip of the iceberg. Booking was also very flexible, as I booked just a day earlier and postponed the booking from the 10AM to the 2PM. Overall, I am very happy and pleased with this journey, and will recommended to my friends who are visiting or even friends that have been here for a while.