Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
Discover the beautiful Phillip Island and pay a visit to the island’s famous chocolate factory. Just a 90 minute drive from Melbourne, Phillip Island offers a stunning natural landscape for you to explore and a truly delicious landmark to visit. Phillip Island Chocolate Factory invites you on an almost magical experience. Tour a working chocolate factory and learn all the secrets behind the world’s most famous dessert. Watch chocolate being made right in front of you and even take part in the process. Taste delighful chocolates and take pictures of your unique adventure. A visit to Phillip Island Chocolate Factory is a great option for a day out with kids. Something of note: cars are not allowed on the island, so make sure you rent a bike when you reach Cowes.
- Visits Phillip Island’s most delightful attraction - its famous chocolate factory
- See how the delicously addictive masterpieces are created and even be part of the process!
- Watch chocolatiers at work and sample their amazing creations
- Learn fascinating facts about chocolate making and take great photos
- 10:00am-5:00pm (winter); 10:00am-6:00pm (summer)
- Closed on Christmas Day
How To Get There:
- 125km from central Melbourne, approximately 90 min drive
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email