2 Hour Newport Harbor Sail Aboard Former America's Cup Yacht
While in the hands of your crew, enjoy an exciting, scenic 2-hour sailing experience on Newport Harbor. You’ll feel what it must be like to be an America’s Cup competitor as you navigate the Rhode Island waters. Sit back and enjoy the ride or show off your skills by participating in the sailing! Your captain and crew will help those wishing to be involved in the sailing, and no experience is necessary.
Popular sights you’ll see on your cruise include the Rose Island Lighthouse, Hammersmith Farm, Jamestown Harbor, the New York Yacht Club, Fort Adams and Newport Pell Bridge. Enjoy chilled water and juice on board; you’re welcome to bring your own food to eat while enjoying the sights.
This once-in-a-lifetime racing experience will not only be an unforgettable nautical adventure, but also give you second-to-none bragging rights at home!
- Expert captain and crew
- Beverages (chilled water and juice)
- Food (may bring food on board)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 6 passengers apply in order to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 18 people per booking
- No children 4 years or younger allowed on board
- Weather conditions may vary; please dress accordingly and bring layers
- Our yachts’ decks remain similar to their America’s Cup racing days. There is a sunken cockpit area with bench style seating for 6-8 guests. The remaining guests will sit directly on the yacht’s deck. There are no cushions on board the yacht but you may bring your own aboard if you wish. During certain sailing maneuvers, you may be asked to change where you are sitting on the boat. Under the crews’ direction, you are welcome to move around and explore the yacht during your sail.
My husband and I just loved this experience. It was a very windy night but our crew of 3 were expert sailors and maintained a steady keel. They were also very knowledgeable of the history in the Narragansett Bay area and entertained us with exciting stories. We highly recommend this adventure.
We had a great sail. The captain pointed out the estates and answered questions about the ship.The only reason I didn't rate 5 stars was that I would have enjoyed participating in crewing.
Great experience! A must when traveling to Newport! The captain and crew were informative and helpful.