Newport Harbor Narrated Sightseeing Cruise
On every cruise, there's something special and complimentary from the galley that is representative of Rhode Island cuisine and culture. The morning cruise offers a complimentary mimosa, fresh-brewed coffee, tea, or juice to all. Guests of the afternoon cruise are offered their choice of a local favorite: Del's lemonade, coffee "cabinet" shake, or coffee ice cream. The cash bar on board serves a selection of Narragansett Beer, Newport Vineyard white wines, and other Rhode Island signature drinks for your enjoyment.
- 90-minute Narrated Sightseeing Cruise
- Live Commentary On-Board
- Light refreshments
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional refreshments (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Strollers and care seats are not allowed on board, but can be stored in the ticket booth.
- Wheelchair access down the dock to the boat, must be able to manage 3 steps to get on and off the boat. Wheelchair cannot come aboard, it can be stored in the ticket booth. Please advise if assistance is needed.
- Please dress appropriately to current weather conditions
- A maximum of 10 people per booking. If booking more than 10-call 401-619-1300 to book
- For your safety please wear soft soled shoes. No heels allowed
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
The Tour Guide was fabulous and the complimentary lemonade was quite tasty. You could not beat sailing out on the harbor in a small boat, enjoying the cool breeze, yet not crammed in a "sardine can" like some of their competitors will try.
You learn a lot about Newport’s history- the affluent homes as well as the yatchs. It’s a must-do whenever you are in NewPort.
Very good experience! The boat was full, but we sit outside and not many people were there. The sights were great and the commentator was very good, as well as the crew, bringing drinks outside. Totally recommend it!
I took two senior citizens with me for the tour and it was perfect as they enjoyed it very much . The stories were funny . The views were amazing . The time spent in the boat was great as it was a hot day .
This boat tour was the best I have ever taken. The boat itself was very nice, comfortable, and spacious. The guide was terrific and interesting. I highly recommend this tour.