Newport Harbor Narrated Sunset Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gansett Cruises, 2 Bowens Lndg Bowens Wharf, Newport, RI 02840-3000
Break away from the typical harbor boat tour and take a quiet, relaxing, and delightful cruise of Newport Harbor and Narragansett Bay's East Passage aboard a traditionally restored 50-foot lobster boat. Watch the sun set in a comfortably cushioned and shaded deck, or from the top 'sunny side' deck. The guides, many of whom grew up on these waters, are enthused to share the legends and rich history of their home port.
On every cruise, there's something special and complimentary from the galley that is representative of Rhode Island cuisine and culture. Guests on board discover the true flavor of The Ocean State, all compliments of the Captain. Sunset cruisers will enjoy a quahog "stuffie" and champagne to toast their relaxing evening on the water. The cash bar on board serves a selection of Narragansett Beer, Newport Vineyard white wines, and other Rhode Island signature drinks.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Claiborne Pell Newport Bridge, Ri-138, Jamestown, RI
See breathtaking views of the Newport Bridge during sunset.
- 90-minute Narrated Sunset Harbor Cruise
- Live Commentary On-Board
- Breathtaking views of Newport Harbor and Narragansett Bay during sunset
- Light Refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Gansett Cruises
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Strollers and car seats are not allowed on board, but can be stored at the ticket booth while on board.
- Wheelchair access to the boat, must be able to manage 3 steps to get on and off the boat. Wheelchairs cannot come aboard. Please let us know if assistance is required.
- Please dress appropriately to current weather conditions
- A maximum of 10 people per booking-If booking more than 10 call 401-619-1300 to Book
- For your safety please wear soft soled shoes. No heels allowed
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
WE went on the 5.15pm evening cruise and although it was getting windy and cooler, the lovely setting sun as we neared the end of the cruise was spectacular. This is well worth the investment to take this tour, the Stuffies and Champagne are free and drinks to purchase are served throughout the trip by Mo. The guide was very good, lots of boat and local scenery knowledge and jovial with the audience. Views back inland from the sea give a wonderful different perspective of some of the great houses and gardens around the bay.
The narrator on our cruise was knowledgeable, informative and entertaining! Crew were courteous and helpful. Champagne and Stuffie were a nice extra touch. Boat was roomy and itinerary was great. Would definitely recommend this sunset cruise!
Although it was cloudy and foggy the day we went on our tour, We still had a great time! The tour guide was very knowledgeable about the area and funny as well! The boat was very intimate and beautifully maintained. We really enjoyed the ride and will definitely do it again when the weather is nicer!
Loved this boat ride. Company was super accommodating, even calling us and suggesting we change our date when the weather was iffy. Narrator was informative and fun, and the drinks were good. Their warf location offers a wide variety of restaurants/ shopping. Would certainly recommend for the $30 price.