Island Excursion in Nha Trang
About this activityRead more Show less
- 08h00: Pick you up at destinations (within city), depart to Cau Da pier.
- 09h00: Experience Nha Trang Bay with a collection of small and large islands with many different shapes and amazing sights. You will immerse in hustle and bustle atmosphere and fishy typical scent of the Port in the morning.
- 10h00: Mun isle (a small island off the coast), the first and only marine conservation area in Nha Trang (45-minute boat sail from Cau Da pier). There are more than 340 collections of over 800 species of hard corals around the world. Here you will have chance to snorkel and discover various species of colorful fish, coral reefs or view the ocean from Glass Bottom Boat (excluded fee). The Floating Fish-Farm is also interesting to visit and Tranh Island for water sport (excluded fee).
- 11h00: Next destination is Tri Nguyen Aquarium, structured with a unique design of an ancient ship. Here you will explore the ocean bottom and contemplate the life of marine species.
- 12h30: Have lunch at Chai village.
- 14h00: Last destination is Con Se Tre island. Visitors enjoy swimming and kayaking (excluded expense).
- 16h00: Back to Cau Da port. Return to hotel, end of the tour.
- Hotel pick-up and return by van Bottled water, Entrance fees, Lunch Swimming Travel insurance, English speaking guide (other language available on request with surcharge)
- Gratuity Personal expenses Water sports Glass bottom boat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Similar activities in Nha Trang Click to discover other experiences
Private Half-Day Nha Trang Shore Excursion
Nha Trang Snorkeling Excursions
Nha Trang: Shore Excursion with Guide
Shore excursion: Half-day Nha Trang City tour