3-Hour Small-Group French Cooking Class at a Local Home in Nice
- Discover local recipes
- exchange about food an culinary habits of France, Europe.. world !
- participate to elaborate dishes & Eat : - )))
• MY Riviera Tours & Transfers, 33 rue Chateauneuf, 06000 Nice France
• Salade Niçoise - A mixed of fresh vegetables, egg & tuna fish
• Pissaladière - Local sweet onion tart with olives and anchovy
• Tarte Tatin - An overturned tart with fruit of the season and caramel
- Food ingredients
- Cooking class
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Gluten free dietary not available
- Minimum numbers apply (4). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with food allergy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
This is a great way to spend an afternoon in Nice. The host is excellent and the food is amazing. The only criticism is, we were promised a copy of the recipes by email after the class but we didn't receive them. This was very disappointing as a cookery class without the recipes is not normal. It would have been better to have copies of the recipes available for everyone at the conclusion of the class.
I took this class with my daughter and my granddaughter. The instructor was a very knowledgable host and offered lots of tips and helpful information about the food as we were cooking. The food was delicious. It was really very authentic to make food that was native to the region and actually being taught in the home of a local person made the experience even more special. We enjoyed our class and I would highly recommend it to anyone who would like to experience more than just a cooking class.
This was a wonderful experience and Chef Marie is amazing! She has the cutest home and we really enjoyed our time at her house. We made 3 dishes. We made a Salad Nicoise, an onion tart and an apple tartin. All of them turned out amazing and we had an excellent dinner that night! We have even made the salad since we have been home!! I highly recommend this tour!