French Riviera Segway Tour: Nice to Villefranche-sur-Mer
Set off along the scenic, waterfront Promenade des Anglais and see the boutiques and cafes of downtown Nice. Inhale the wonderful fragrances of flowers and spices at the Cours Saleya market, and get caught up in the vibrant atmosphere of Place Rosetti, a bustling square filled with ice cream vendors and cafes in the heart of Nice’s Old Town. You’ll also see two other popular city squares: Place St-Francois and Place Garibaldi.
Throughout your tour, your guide will offer historical anecdotes and personal insights into the areas you see and can take photos of you on your Segway during breaks.
Admire the picturesque and busy Port of Nice as you roll onto the coastal road, traveling east along the Mediterranean. Savor the sea breeze and spot boats on the sky-blue waters as you glide over gently rolling terrain toward Villefranche-sur-Mer.
When you reach the idyllic waterfront town, take advantage of 20 minutes of free time to capture photos of the stunning harbor and maybe grab a snack at one of the many outdoor cafes (own expense).
On your way back to Nice, take in sensational views of the Baie des Anges (Bay of Angels) from tranquil Mont Boron. Your leisurely 9-mile (15-km) Segway tour of the French Riviera concludes back at the Promenade des Anglais.
- Local guide
- Segway tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years old. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45 kg); maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people who cannot be on their feet for too long
- Flat shoes and casual clothes recommended
- There are no bathroom facilities at the departure point
Had an awesome time I'm this tour with Cyril. Segway is my fave way to see the city so you can have a fun transport and take great pics with a guide. Cyril also gave great tips on restaurants and things to do.
I thought this trip was a bit rushed - not enough time to stop and admire the views and traveling a bit too fast in Segway up and down hills for my comfort, even though inhale been on Segway before. A more leisurely alternative could be provided.