French Riviera Small Group Day Trip from Nice
The tour starts with a visit in Eze where you’ll admire the medieval village and see the Fragonard perfumery. You’ll then cross the border into Monaco, where you’ll travel to the town of Monte Carlo to see the cathedral, the royal palace (open only from April to October), Old Town, the casino and the Grand Prix circuit.
In Cannes, you’ll see the expensive boutiques that line Boulevard de la Croisette and stop outside the Film Festival Palace with its celebrity hand-prints. To finish you’ll pass through Juan-les-Pins to Antibes where you’ll see Old Town and the mega-yachts of Billionaire’s Quay, before ending your tour back in Nice.
- Professional guide (from April, tour available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seats)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note that in this tour, you will have a glimpse of each French Riviera town visited and not a fully exploration of a particular one
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Please note that the Palace entrance fee is about 8€ (open from April to October), 16€ for the Cousteau's Oceanographic Museum, and 6€ for the Picasso Museum (closed every Monday)
- The Casino is closed in the morning
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Our tour was lead by Laura from Tour Azur. She was just brilliant, very knowledgeable about the local places, history and extremely polite. Laura was also very interested making sure everyone on the tour was looked after well. Overall, I really liked it and would recommend it.
the trip was very good especially with the help from such a perfect tour guide "MARTINA" she helped us a lot Thank You soo much
We have mixed opinions regarding this tour. We made friends with some wonderful tourists as part of sharing the sites. The sites were well chosen for a brief tour of the French Riviera...Antibes, Cannes, Monaco and Eze.Our van broke down forcing an understandable short delay. However, the rescue van and NEW guide seemed annoyed by the inconvenience and thus, the historical descriptions were faintly heard and lacking. We did not feel appreciated as clients.
An excellent choice if you want to get an idea of the French Riviera in one day. Driver Ralf was great. We spent a day very well.
This trip is spectacular! Victor, our guide, was very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. We visited the Fragonard perfume factory in Eze then headed to Monaco. They were preparing for the Grand Prix and Victor made it fun to drive along the streets of Monte Carlo. Cannes was very beautiful and was in full swing for the film festival. I would highly recommend this trip.
This tour was a great way to the French Riviera! Our tour guide was very informative and modified the tour to more of what we wanted to do. You get to check out 4 cities along the coast. My only complaint is that not as much time was given in Monte Carlo as I would have liked.
Our drive did a great job. She very informed about the area. Maybe I don't want to do 100 characters.