Half-Day E-Bike Vineyard Tour with Wine Tasting from Nice
Admire the sapphire blue waters as you cycle along the Mediterranean coast. Your guide will show you the quiet and scenic backroads to the vineyards. When you arrive, stroll among the vines at the Domaine du Fogolar and meet the wine makers. Get a peek at the inner workings of a traditional, family-run French vineyard and taste the wine; Collet de Bovis.
Take a break for a picnic lunch at the vineyard, purchased from the bakery adjacent to the bike shop or elsewhere prior to your departure (own expense). Continue your gentle ride through Nice and take in a few more scenic panoramas before finishing up back in central Nice.
- Professional guide
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- 1 bottle of water per person
- 1 wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - The tour lasts 5-5.5 hours. There is no food available at the vineyard. We have a special picnic deal with a bakery next door; please arrive 15 mins early to allow going to the bakery before the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 15 years. Minimum height: 145 cm / 4 ft 9 in. Maximum weight: 120 kg / 265 lbs
- Anyone under the age of 18 will not be served wine
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Participants should have an average level of fitness; you will need to pedal the bike for a while before the electric assistance starts to work
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have a special pic-nic deal with a bakery next door; please arrive 15 mins early to allow time to go to the bakery before the tour. There is no food available at the vineyard and the tour lasts 5-5.5 hours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Me and my husband took this tour without realization that it could be challenging for someone with very little experience in e-biking. We had to bike almost 3 hours up to the hills to reach the winery.our instructor Juan was great! He explained everything and let us know what to expect. Ride back was downhill, so it wasn’t physically challenging, however, expect to ride on country roads with cars and buses...overall it was great experience and we loved the challenge!
Had a lovely day with our guide Ruth on the half day vineyard tour. She explained everything clearly before we set off and again as we rode and we took a couple of stops along the way to admire the view and have a quick drink. The electric bikes are fabulous for those hills! The organic vineyard is lovely, very informative and passionate owner and a great setting for a picnic with a glass of wine (only €5). Highly recommend.
Excellent day riding E-bikes - such fun! (no previous experience of E-bikes required) and a very interesting visit to the vineyard with wine tasting. Many thanks Kirsten for looking after us so well. A fabulous experience!
Probably our favorite part of the trip. the bike ride was fine since the bikes are electric. The winery is really nice as it is a private organic winery. We had lunch under a fig tree and were able to eat the figs for desert. Only issue was we had to limit our wine purchase to what we could fit on our bikes