Monaco Small-Group Night Tour from Nice
Begin your tour with a lap of Monaco’s Grand Prix racetrack, widely considered among the most challenging in the world. Don’t worry though, instead of racing through the streets in a Formula One car, you’ll be taking the corners in the comfort of your minivan!
After crossing the finish line in a flurry, continue on with your guide to Monte-Carlo and enjoy free time for dinner (own expense). Soak up the atmosphere in this chic and stylish corner of southern France, then head to Casino Square to see if Lady Luck is smiling. Choose between the Grand Casino (entrance at an additional 10 Euros) or two of the town’s smaller casinos, and try your hand at the tables and slot machines you find.
If an evening of gambling isn’t on the cards, perhaps take a seat at the Café de Paris in Casino Square. Treat yourself to a delectable dessert (own expense) as the luxury cars of the rich and famous glide gracefully past, and rub shoulders with Monte Carlo’s trendy locals.
When it’s time to take your winnings and call it quits, hop back into your minivan for the journey back to your hotel in Nice, where your Monaco night tour will come to an end.
Please note: If you wish to enter Monte Carlo Casino, you will need to pay 10 Euros directly to the Casino, you must be over 18 and you must bring your passport.
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- From April 2018, the tour will be available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Dress code : Business Casual
- Entrance to the Grand Casino is an additional EUR10 payable direct, you must be over 18 and have your passport with you.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Alexandre picked us up at our hotel . Group of 6. Pleasant and informative ride along the coast to Monaco. Time for dinner at Cafe de Paris and fun in casino in Monte Carlo
Fantastic tour,great guide and comfortable car.We nearly got 2 hours in Monte-Carlo to explore the city .Stop at Monaco was for 30 mins . Overall an enjoyable tour .
Had an amazing trip from Nice to Monaco! The tour guide was fantastic and had so much knowledge that he was able to share with us. I have recommended this tour group to many people that are planning trips abroad. Thanks Rolf!!
We were really fortunate to have this group trip all to ourselves as a family of 4 failed to show up. That made the night an even better experience as were able to influence the whole trip to suit our requirements. Eva was our guide and she allowed us to spend time at each venue as we wanted. Was amazed at the palace as we were the only 2 people taking photos of the palace and the stunning views over the harbour. We went to Café du Paris and had a very expensive bottle of wine (waiters were very slow and a bit pompous) before going to the Monte Carlo casino. Managed to make our money last 30 mins at the Roulette table. Enjoyed both places, despite the waiters and would recommend you go for the experience if nothing else. Eva picked us up at agreed time and took us back to Nice via the toll road which if far quicker and safer the mountain roads. Great trip and would recommend to anyone
Camille was excellent! We took a scenic route to Monaco and stopped for a few beautiful pictures. The fun facts along the way that Camille provided were fascinating - she was very knowledgeable and informative. Monte Carlo,is quite a site in the evening. If you don’t gamble, don’t worry because the people watching is totally worth it!
This was a wonderful way to see the nightlife of Monte Carlo and to see the castles of the Prince and Princesses of Monaco. Our guide shared many interesting facts about the area on the way there and while we were touring the city. Seeing the ships in port at Monte Carlo was very cool. Our visit let us experience the opulence of the rich without spending a lot of money! Fun tour, enjoyable guide, and very accomodating for pick-ups and drop-offs. Highly recommend this tour!
A little disappointed with this tour. We were really just dropped in Monaco. The guide was good though.
Great tour and time for independent exploration!