Parasailing in Nice
Enjoy your parasailing session solo, double up with a companion, or grab two friends and hit the skies as a trio. Following a safety briefing, strap into your harness, walk out into the warm water and get ready for take-off! As your boat pulls ahead and your parasail fills, rise effortlessly 165 feet (50 meters) into the azure blue skies above.
Hang high in the air and admire breathtaking views over the Baie des Anges, Nice's urban spread and the surrounding French Riviera mountains. On a clear day you can see for miles!
After seven or so minutes of gliding through the Mediterranean skies, you'll land in the sea before heading back to the beach to end your parasailing experience.
- Safety instruction
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is not suitable for children under 5 years old; children between 5 and 11 years old must be accompanied by an adult and know how to swim
- Maximum combined weight it 396lbs (170kg)
- Your ticket is valid on any day between May 1 and September 30 and at any time between 9am and 6pm. Depending on the day and how busy it is, there may be a short wait.
- The tour may be cancelled due to poor weather conditions
pricey but very fun!!
So incredibly fun! Good company. Made kids feel comfortable too. Great memories!
Loved the entire experience!
Just do this!
I arranged this for my two teens 13 and 15 for their last day of the holiday - they loved it! It was very well organised and there was somewhere for me to sit and watch and take lots of photos! I did dither about booking it as it's quite expensive, but am so glad i did! Recommended.