Private Half-day Trip: Monaco and Monte Carlo from Nice by Minivan
The drive along the Lower Corniche takes you to the Old Town of Monte Carlo, where you will have free time (45 minutes) to visit the palace (open June–Oct), cathedral, stunning gardens and see the changing of the Palace Guards at 11:55am (morning tour only).
Continue your tour of the principality by following the Formula One Grand Prix circuit. Stop to see the luxurious Monte Carlo casino, mega yachts and chic boutiques. You will have approximately 20 minutes of free time.
Return to Nice along the Middle Corniche road, with a short visit to the charming medieval village of Eze (20 minutes).
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Wonderful tour. We really enjoyed the guide and her suggestions on what to do as well as her commentary. Highly recommend.
our tour guide was very friendly. we love the view
Excellent personalized and thorough coverage of the area.
It was fantastic!
It was wonderful. Our guide was personable, professional and shared his knowledge of the cities. Couldn't have asked for anything more! Really!
We were inpressed with every aspect of the tour. We were a group of 16, so hired 2 minibuses. The buses arrived on time; were driving by friendly, knowledgable and flexible drivers. I was very impressed how they tuned into the needs and wants of our group and adapted what they did accordingly. When one of our party went astray, I suggested that I look for him as I knew what he looked like. The driver said that she did too - I was very impressed. All-in-all very highly recommended.