Nikko & Ninja Day Tour
Ride right into Japan’s enigmatic culture and traditions on this one day tour to Nikko and learn the mysterious ways of the ninja. The tour is a well-balanced combination of a guided experience and exploring on your own. After a convenient hotel pick up, an English speaking guide will accompany you to Nikko Toshogu Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the final resting place of Tokigawa Leyasu, the founder of the Japanese military government that ruled the country for over 250 years. After exploring the shrine, you will head off on your own with plenty of attractions left to see. Take your time at Nikko Edomura, a cultural theme park that recreated life in a Japanese town of the Edo Period, dating back 400 years. Discover the lifestyle of 17th century Japan, try exotic delicacies, chat with the friendly locals and more.
- Journey though Japan’s history on a one day trip from Tokyo to Nikko
- Visit the famous Nikko Toshogu Shrine with an English speaking guide
- Get easy access to Nikko Edomura theme park unavailable to individual travelers
- Explore Edo Wonderland in full and don’t miss the intricate Ninja Trick Maze
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email