Nikko Travel Pass
Explore the World Heritage Sites of Nikko with this all-you-can-ride pass that lets you freely travel around the area around by train or bus for either 2 or 4 days. With an round trip between Tobu Asakusa Station to Shimo-imaichi Station included, you don’t have to worry about how to get from Tokyo to Nikko. When you arrive at Tobu Asakusa Station, locate the redemption counter to redeem your voucher for your transport pass. Board the train and head for Shimo-imaichi Station in Nikko, where you can then take unlimited train rides in the Nikko and Kinugawa areas. Whenever you board or unboard a train, just flash your pass to a staff member or driver. At the end of your visit to this amazing heritage site, head on back to the Shimo-imaichi Station and take a hassle-free ride back to Tokyo.
- Explore the best places in Nikko and Kinugawa with a two or four day pass
- Access transports in Nikko and Kinugawa for unlimited rides
- Take an inclusive round trip from Tobu Asakusa Station to Shimo-imaichi Station
- Use the pass to receive discounts at designated tourism facilities and souvenir shops in Asakusa, Nikko, and Kinugawa
- You will receive a confirmation email instantly upon booking. We will send the voucher email within 1 business day
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email