Citadels & Karsts Cycling
Discover the beautiful scenery of Vietnam and learn about its rich history on this Citadels & Karsts Cycling tour. This stunning adventure has it all: breathtaking views of Vietnam’s countryside, educational visits to the ancient citadel of Vietnam’s first capital, Hoa Lu, a bicycle trip, a boat ride and more! It’s the best way to truly feel Vietnam’s diverse nature. Explore the UNESCO site of Trang An with magnificent caves and beautiful landscapes. Go on a 12km bicycle ride through Vietnam’s signature lime karsts and give your legs a rest on a row boat ride passing local villages and hidden caves along the Red River Delta.
- Travel Vietnam’s stunning countryside on a 12km bike ride and relaxing boat ride
- Visit the historic temple of Dinh & Le dating all the way back to the 11th century and Trang An, a UNESCO heritage site
- Explore the Red River Delta on a simple row boat ride passing by local villages and through caves
- Hotel transfers from Hanoi, bicycle and helmet rental plus a local lunch all included in the tour
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email