Discover Planeta Winery: tasting experiences at Cantina Buonvini in Noto
Planeta brings together five estates with wineries located from west to east throughout Sicily. It is also a new way of thinking and conceptualizing a trip to Sicily, marked by the discovery of the particularities of each place. Menfi, Vittoria, Noto, Etna and Capo Milazzo: 5 stops to learn about, part of the "continent of wine" that is the Trinacria region visible from Planeta.
The Cantina and Tenuta Buonivini, in the territory of Noto, are found in the most southern point of Europe, where the Phoenicians brought the first wines and the beginnings of Nero d'Avola. The ancient late baroque opulence in the architecture and uncontaminated beauty of the territory come together in a mysterious harmony only possible in Sicily.
To discover all the richness of the Estate and the goodness of the products of this land, choose from among these different tasting experiences:
- Viaggio in Sicilia: 5 wines, 1 per territory (Menfi, Vittoria, Noto, Etna and Capo Milazzo) + 3 oils + snacks
- Viaggio in Sicilia - Grand Tour: 5 wines, 1 per territory + 3 oils + lunch
- Wine and Landscape Pic Chic: walk with 4 stages of wine tasting + picnic*
- Exploring Nero d'Avola - Grand Tour: 4 wines + 3 oils + snacks + lunch
- DOC Noto: 3 wines + snacks + lunch combined
- Santa Cecilia in Verticale: vertical tasting of 4 different vintages of Nero d'Avola "Planeta Santa Cecilia" + snacks
- Wine and Landscape: visit to the winery with a walk / tasting 4 wines + snacks*
- Dinner Among the Carob Trees: 4 wines + snacks + dinner
- Wine Happy Hour: visit to the winery + snacks + 3 wines + 3 oils
* In case of adverse weather the service will be canceled and replaced with the Viaggio in Sicilia option