Trek northward into Malaysian domain for a fun day out at Legoland! Hunt for lost treasure and plunge down a boat slide in the Land of Adventure. Go on the Dragon Roller Coaster or try Merlin’s carousel challenge in the Lego Kingdoms. Shoot water bombs at Lego Technic, or spin as crazily as you want on the Technic Twister. Then pilot your own plane or learn to drive at Lego City, before shopping at the largest Lego store in Asia, the Big Shop! You’ll also get to build your own Lego Robots at the Mindstorms, and explore Lego Replicas of Asian landmarks in Miniland. There’s plenty to look forward to and a lot of room for your creativity and imagination to go wild, so round up the family and make a day trip to Asia’s first Legoland Park!
- Hop over to Imagination, where you can build anything you imagine with Lego bricks and test your creation’s structure on the earthquake table!
- Build and program Lego robots at Lego Technic, then fire laser blasters and plunge down a tropical jungle at Land of Adventure
- Check out incredible Asian landmarks at Miniland – all recreated using over 30 million Lego bricks!
- Take a train, captain your own boat or pilot an airplane at Lego City, then go for a thrilling ride on the Dragon Roller Coaster
- Shop at The Big Shop, the only place you’ll find the largest selection of LEGO toys in Asia!
- For the ultimate ease, buy your ticket with return transfers, either by bus or by private transfer, the easiest way to get from Singapore to Legoland Malaysia
- Open daily
- Theme Park 10:00am-6:00pm
- Water Park 10:00am-7:00pm
- Please remember to check the most up to date operating hours for your visit
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email