Full-Day Honolulu Tour with Pearl Harbor
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: E Noa Tours, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-1936
Pick up at hotel
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Explore museums, see actual attack footage, and other park monuments.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Experience a boat ride to visit the memorial over the sunken battleship.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Battleship Missouri Memorial, 63 Cowpens St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5006
Enjoy a guided tour of the battleship Missouri where the Japanese surrendered in WWII.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Military cemetery inside of a volcanic crater. Also know as Punchbowl Cemetery.
Pass By: Downtown Honolulu, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
A guided bus tour through Honolulu's historic downtown.
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Lunch - Lunch available for purchase at Sliders grill in front of Battleship Missouri.
- Storage available for an additional $5
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring government issued ID. Ford Island is an active military base and ID is required at all times.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00
- On rare occasions the Navy suspends boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such cases, you can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, film, the visitor's center and park monuments
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended
- Most travelers can participate
This was our first time visiting Pearl Harbor and it was on my huaband’s bucket list. We had a great time and the tour gave us plenty of time to explore. Reynold was our driver and he provided a great amount of history to keep us informed. The tour on the Missouri was great and the tour guide was very knowledgeable. We had time to visit the Bowfin, own expense, which was quite interesting. Reynolds drove us around after the tour of Pearl Harbor and pointed out areas of interest which we wouldn’t have seen if we had not been on this tour. Definitely recommend this tour!
I had an amazing guide that knew the history of not only Pearl Harbor and Honolulu but of the whole Hawaiian history, but he made it so interesting for all of us. He answered any questions that we had and even the trees and flowers. It was by far the best money I spent in the whole ten days I was in Hawaii. Alex never seemed to be bothered by traffic or delays caused by us passengers. He was so patient with all of us. I have totally recommended the tour to my friends back in Iowa.
The driver of the bus didn't seem to know what he was doing. We all lined up for tickets which took a really long time, we also had a line to check in our belongings, then driver comes back and hands out tickets, but looks at time and it was booked for a later time. So we all had to go and get tickets for our belongings for later time. Hop back on bus and ride around town. It was very annoying and not worth the aggravation. My friend and I could have taken a bus or Uber to site and would have enjoyed it more without the hassle. By the time we got to the ship Missouri which was part of the tour, it was time for the ship to close for the day, so that was a bust also. Not a good tour. Sorry.
This tour was worth joining. The guide, whose name is Pualani, gave us very informative and interesting guiding. Thank you, Pualani.
Mike gave a great tour. Be sure to see Pearl Harbor when you visit Oahu.