Half-Day Pearl Harbor City Tour from Waikiki
After pickup from your hotel between 10am - 10:20am via mini-coach, the first stop on the tour is the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific to pay respects to the 50,000 U.S. military veterans of the Vietnam and Korean wars, and World War I and II.
You will then head to downtown Honolulu where you’ll learn about the overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy, revel in the architecture of restored buildings, including a beautiful royal palace, and view homes and churches built by early missionaries.
The final stop is the USS Arizona Memorial and WWII Valor in the Pacific Monument. As you learn about that infamous day, December 7, 1941, you will see a short film and ride a ferry to the memorial that sits atop the sunken battleship.
Be ready for spur of the moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way.
The tour ends with drop-off back to your Waikiki hotel at 3:30pm.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned 25-passenger mini bus
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Food and drinks (Snacks are available for purchase at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center at own expense)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual. Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial and swimsuits not are permitted. High heels, dresses, and skirts not recommended
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety
- On rare occasions, the Navy unexpectedly suspends shuttle operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such case, you will still be able to visit the many Arizona Memorial exhibits, film, visitor's center and park monuments
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
What a wonderful day. We had an amazing tour guide (James). Thank you so much. MahaloBarry and NancyOttawa, ON Canada
Fantastic very well organised tour...picked up on time and Art our tour guide immediately made us feel welcome..he was full of lots of interesting information and funny stories.The Pearl Harbour part of the tour was very moving and also well organised.