Oahu Snorkel Cruise: Swim with Dolphins and Turtles in the Wild
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Swim with wild dolphins in their natural habitat in Hawaii. Then enjoy ocean activities, including a 20-foot waterslide! Tour includes hula entertainment and a taro bun cheeseburger lunch. This dolphin encounter is an experience you’ll never forget.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Dolphins and You, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
- Transportation: Between the hotel and the harbor
- Gear: Snorkel, mask, fins and safety jacket
- Ocean activities: sea kayaks, SUP board and 20-foot water slide
- Entertainment: Hula lessons and traditional "E Ho Mai" ceremony
- Lunch - Taro bun cheeseburger (veggie burger available upon request)
- Snacks - Fresh pineapple and Hawaiian chips
- Water and Lemonade refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Dolphins and You
- Optional: Wet suit rental - $10.00
- USB with pictures of the tour taken by our professional photographer - $60.00
- Additional products available through local operator
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dolphins are often spotted, but there is no 100% guarantee of dolphin encounter. The local operator offers a Rainbow Check on the days we do not encounter dolphins.
- Children (2-11 years old)must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick up at Waikiki hotels（there are 10 location in Waikiki) Tour guide confirms all guests and the vehicle departs Waikiki.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Gluten free or vegetarian burgers are available upon request. Please contact with dietary restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
A fantastic well organised snorkel with dolphins and turtles. I would highly recommend the day to anyone coming to Hawaii.
After bus trip, take boat ride into a bay you can still see the shore. Crew is interested in helping people see Dolphins. Dolphins are in the bay and will swim by but do not always cooperate they zig and zag, so sometimes the folks in the front get a great view and sometimes those in the back get a great view. Be sure to take sea sickness pills because the boat will gently rock. If the weather is nice, they have other activities to enjoy besides snorkleing e.g., kayaks, paddle boards, slide, trampoline. Was not a lot to see on the bay bottom. If you are just there to snorkel, other options are less expensive.
Unfortunately we didn't get to see Dolphins and only saw 1 turtle, my rating would have been less but the staff and crew were So great and entertaining that I've given a better star rating.
Lots of dolphins, only one turtle. Fun and upbeat for geared toward younger generation.
Perfect weather. Hamburger was okay. Saw a dolphin for about 1.5 seconds. Did not see any turtles. The reef is about 30 feet below you. Unless you are dead set on the chance that you might see a dolphin, there are better snorkeling tours out there.