Pearl Harbor Half-Day Excursion
Here, you are met by a tour representative who provides a brief orientation along with your reserved ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial. Once you're transferred by boat to Pearl Harbor’s most visited monument, there's no need to wait in line. Simply use your priority admission to explore this top Hawaii destination at your own pace.
Visit the Road to War museums before your 4-hour tour concludes with return transport back to your original departure point.
Please note: While the USS Arizona Memorial is closed for repairs, instead of a skip-the-line admission ticket, you'll enjoy a boat tour around the memorial instead.
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels to Pearl Harbor and back
- Skip the long line at 6:00 am USS Arizona Memorial ticket
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Road to War and attack Museum
- Actual 23 minutes film footage of Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
- Round trip boat ride to Arizona Memorial
- A cold bottled water per person
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
Rainy day but Tall Tom the guide and driver made up for it. Very interesting and enjoyable tour. Learned a lot too.
I thought this was a total waste of money, especially with younger children (10,7,4). The museum part was good but very small and the 30 minute short film they show is excellent, however the very short boat ride which I was told would make up for the USS Arizona memorial being shut down certainly didn’t. Did not even get close to the memorial. And they hit you another $15 (after entry) to walk on the submarine. I wouldn’t bother going until the memorial reopens. Can not imagine spending the whole day here!
Our guide Eddie was great. He gave us the basic info needed to start our excursion and then we were on our own.
This trip was very average. Pick up from the hotel was easy and our driver was very friendly and informative. Was disappointed with Pearl Harbor as a whole. Couldn’t walk across the uss Arizona as the walking path has been needing repairs for over a year...the whole memorial is old and outdated, some information signs you couldn’t even read because they were so old and bleached by the sun. Such an important part of US and WW2 history, it could really be a more beautiful place to reflect and respect.
Great. Our plane was delayed and we barely made it to our place to be picked up. We thought we had missed them. We were out of the country and flew in----when we got to our hotel, our cell phone was working again and we found a note from them that our pickup time had been changed and we had missed them. Since our cell phone wasn't working in New Zealand and Australia, we did not get the message. When we phoned them ----- they came back to our hotel and picked us up and were very gracious and kind.....we know it was out of their way. WE loved the tour of Pearl Harbor and Honolulu. Everyone should do this----it touches your heart.
We had a great experience visiting Pearl Harbor. Our driver was very courteous, and took us around the city after the tour. Will definitely use this company again!
My wife and I wished to make a last minute change to our itinerary and the staff at Royal Hawaiian Limousine we very helpful and were able to accommodate us! Thank you to them! The Pearl Harbor memorial is a beautiful place and was a very moving experience! The Pearl Harbor memorial is a beautiful place and was a moving experience.
Convenient pick up and drop off at the airport, since we were only in Oahu for a few hours. I would recommend this excursion. The available times and pick up/drop off made this ideal for people trying to squeeze in a trip to Pearl Harbor in a busy travel itinerary.
This tour was actually perfect for what we needed. We were staying on the big island and wanted to take away trip to Oahu to go to Pearl Harbor and see the USS Arizona. What made this great was they picked us up at the airport and returned us there when the tour was done. I driver was very knowledgeable of the area and pointed out many interesting things to see. The only problem was that even though we paid to have a ticket to go on the USS Arizona Memorial, we were not permitted to go on that day. I understand the it was not your companies responsibility, but I wish I had know that this was even a possibility. I was extremely disappointed as I wanted my kids to have this amazing opportunity to experience being on the memorial and seeing the remains of the Arizona. Again, I know it was not the companies fault, but my whole reason for booking this excursion was to guarantee that we would be able to go there. :- By the way, our tour guide was fantastic. I believe his name was Jonathan.