Oahu Shore Excursion: Pearl Harbor Group Tour
Feel the comfort as we take you to the most visited Pearl Harbor historic sites. This executive level small group Pearl Harbor tour includes the USS Arizona Memorial , USS Bowfin Submarine tour and a complimentary drive through tour to some great places and structures in historic Downtown Honolulu.
Visit Pearl Harbor with us and enjoy this executive level small group tour. We are a trusted provider of luxury tours in Hawaii, offering VIP services at the most reasonable rates. Pamper yourself and have a comfortable and worry-free tour in an executive van when you book this package today!
Our chauffeur will pick you up from Honolulu Port and take you to Pearl Harbor. We’ll manage everything for you before your arrival to Pearl Harbor, so you can avoid long lines and enjoy a hassle-free tour.
After your Pearl Harbor tour, our chauffeur will take you on a drive-through tour of Downtown Honolulu City to show you the statue of King Kamehameha and the renowned Iolani Palace, State Capitol, Washington Place and then return you to your original pick up location.
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu Airport, Honiolulu Port
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Visit two world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- National Park Service Documentary Film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Go aboard the Submarine USS Bowfin
- Explore the Submarine Exhibits
- Official Audio Tour of the Submarine Bowfin
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Tour Guide and Chauffeur Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
Great trip worth every penny you pay.
We were very disappointed in this tour. It doesn't cost anything to get into Pearl Harbour and the amount of time we had to spend there was too long, 5 hours from time of pick up, get out to the memorial and tour the sub. The tour of the city left a lot to be desired as we didn't see much, weren't given highlights nor did we have any opportunity to take pictures. We spent more time on the freeway than doing any sightseeing. As a result, our overall opinion of Oahu was not very good. By wasting so much time, we didn't get to see very much and the cost for what we saw was exorbitant. Had we known what little we would see, we would have booked a much different tour from the ship which would have given us a much better perspective of life on Oahu. We had used Viator on our European vacation with similar results so consequently we will probably not use Viator again. We had hoped that our European experience was just a one off but obviously it wasn't.