Skip The Line: Deluxe Pearl Harbor Small-Group Tour
You will not stay in line for ticket for USS Arizona Memorial behind thousands and you do not need to be pick up early morning! We will handle everything for you from transportation to ticket even a light lunch in Pearl Harbor. You just enjoy your day and enjoy your vacation. This is our very main concern.
A visit to the serene USS Arizona Memorial and the formidable submarine USS Bowfin will definitely make your Hawaiian vacation more meaningful and memorable. In this Pearl Harbor small-group tour, you explore these two historic monuments to pay tribute to the sacrifices of heroes and have a greater understanding of the history of World War II. Next, you will have a choice to visit the formidable Pearl Harbor Avenger, the submarine USS Bowfin, or USS Missouri, or Pacific Aviation Museum one of these three attractions.
The following items are included in this package:
• A round trip transfer from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu port or Honolulu airport to Pearl Harbor and back.
• Complimentary bottled water or tropical juice.
• Ticket to USS Arizona Memorial without staying in line behind thousands and hours waiting.
• An audio set for USS Arizona Memorial ( value $7.50 )
• Visitor center Pearl Harbor
• Museums of " Road to War "
• Actual film footage of Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
• Hot-Dog in front of USS Bowfin Submarine ocean front.
• Ticket to USS Bowfin Submarine
• An audio set for USS Bowfin Submarine
• Pass to Submarine museum
• An audio set to submarine museum
• A drive through short down town Honolulu city tour ( Those who will be dropping off at airport can not see this part )
- A round trip transfer from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu port or Honolulu airport to Pearl Harbor and back.
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Visit two world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- National Park Service Documentary Film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Go aboard the Submarine USS Bowfin
- Explore the Submarine Exhibits
- Official Audio Tour of the Submarine Bowfin ( pick up by clients on location ).
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- A complimentary gift of 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attck ( one per booking )
- One Pearl Harbor tote bag a gift per booking
- Please do not make multiple booking to get more mug or bag. Because you may place in different bus.
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
Pearl Harbor is amazing. However this tour group dropped the ball. First our bus driver was late picking us up at hotel. Then the bus driver simply drops us off, gives out tickets, and then leaves. The tour guides are the employees of Pearl Harbor and you get hem regardless. The driver forget to give us our pass for hotdog. Lastly, we would have had to wait an extra 1.5 hours afterward for a ride back when we were finished with the tour because the bus tour company did NOT have A bus available. We ended taking un Uber back to our hotel. You can easily do this tour by yourself as there were no long lines. Again the site itself is fantastic. Steve November 6, 2017
Paid 258.00 for nothing. Came in from Maui, they did not tell us they pick us up from the airport so we rented a car. Tour guide met us at Pearl Harbor, got the tickets which was only 54.00, gave us a 10 minute briefing and then left. Called the next day to complain, they never called me back. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
Pearl Harbor is always amazing. The day we visited, there were two survivors that were signing autographs. A fabulous day!!
A truly moving experience. The theatre film was well produced and left us with the right frame of mind to visit the USS Arizona after a trip across on the launch. It is sensibly and reverently dealt with and very informative. Plenty of information in the museums. Awesome looking at the guns on the USS Missouri. Unfortunately we run out of time to visit the Bowfleet. Plenty to see and do. Allow ample time. Lunch is basic but sufficient.