Skip the Line: Pearl Harbor Memorial Small Group Tour From Waikiki
Enjoy a bottle of cold water or a refreshing tropical juice, and hear a basic orientation to all the Pearl Harbor sights. Your ticket includes entry to the USS Arizona memorial and the USS Missouri battleship, as well as entry to the USS Bowfin and USS Bowfin museum. You'll receive a narrated tour via headset for many of the Pearl Harbor sights, as well as get the chance to view footage from the morning of the Japanese attack. Hear the stories of the sailors who lived through the harrowing morning explosions, and pay your respects to those who gave their lives while serving their country.
At the end of this 7-hour, small group tour, you'll drive past many of Honolulu's most popular downtown sights, including the statue of King Kamehameha and 'Iolani Palace. You'll finish the tour when your driver returns the door of your Waikiki hotel.
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Small group tour ensures personalized service
- Skip the line to the USS Arizona memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Road to War museum
- Actual film footage of the 1941 Japanese attack
- Boat ride to and from USS Arizona Memorial
- An audio set for USS Bowfin submarine
- Pass for Submarine museum
- An audio set for USS Bowfin museum
- Transportation pass to the Ford island
- An audio set for USS Missouri, or you can request a live 30-minute professional tour guide as part of small group.
- USS Oklahoma memorial
- Driving tour of Honolulu sights
- Bottled water or tropical juice included
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
disappointed we were not able to get on the Arizona Memorial due to repairs. However, the tour was good. The pick up at the Hotel and return was on time. This tour take the stress out of visiting Pearl Harbor. Tour includes to Arizona, Missouri and the Bowfin.
Loved the convenience of this tour coordinating our visit at Pearl Harbor. We were picked up right on time and back right when we were scheduled to be. Wonderful that we had all our tickets and did not have to wait in lines. Had plenty of time to see everything and not feel rushed. Eddie was super friendly and knowledgeable. Would absolutely book a tour via Royal Hawaiian again!
Spent the first 35 minutes picking up other people from a half a dozen different resorts. After a 5 min preview of obvious Pearl Harbor points of interest guide turned us loose on own no guided tour. Billed as skip the line.... no lines existed in the peak of summer June2019. Tour bus schedule to pick us back up at 3:30....took an Uber as we were done 2 hours early on the account that the memorial was closed for repairs! This for more than double the cost of regular entry if we had done it alone and paid Uber both ways! Have toured with Viator many times in past all over world, this was a true disappointment and did not live up to Our previous experience with Viator. Truly a BUYER BEWARE!
While the Pearl Harbor visit was fantastic, we did it all on our own with no wait whatsoever. We had purchased the "skip the line" feature on the belief that it was necessary. But it wasn't. We went on a Sunday and there was NO line whatsoever. Additionally, we were told that the tour would not pick us up from our hotel in Ko'Olina, because the pick-up was in Waikiki -- 70 minutes away. So, we would have had to drive 70 minutes to the pick-up site (passing Pearl Harbor on the way), then ride on a bus BACK to Pearl Harbor, then ride the bus BACK to Waikiki, then drive 70 minutes west back to our hotel. We told the tour folks no -- we'll just meet you at the park (20 minutes away from us). So, we got there, and the tour guide was easy to find and she just handed us our tickets. But we could have done all that ourselves without paying for this "tour." Although, we did give up the "complimentary bottle of water" when we forewent driving / riding an unnecessary three hours. So, unless you're staying in Waikiki and do NOT have transportation, this tour is unnecessary. Drive yourself, and buy your own tickets. Go early and stay as long as you want. The park itself is great.
Picked up on time, overview of day and what times events on. Went on a boat ride out to see Arizona Memorial, Tickets included boffin submarine and bus to Missouri battleship. Tour around Honolulu on way home. excellent tour!
Great service and pick up was easy. This is the second time we’ve used Viator and we will definitely recommend to others.
We didn’t spend a ton of time with our tour guides (2 hours of 8 hours) but the time we had with them was awesome! John and Hector were wonderful! I really enjoyed the relaxed pace as it was self guided once you arrived in Pearl Harbor. The website pushes not to bring a bag, but it’s easy enough to store it for $4 (not a long wait if you go early in the AM during the April timeframe). Enjoyed the city tour at the end. If the popcorn street food is around, definitely try some!!
Very well put together, they were clear about when and where to be at pick up and drop off. They gave options to get a private tour or audio headset. I like that we were able to go through at our own pace.
This attraction was the reason we wanted to visit Hawaii. We had an amazing day, lots of history with the three museums. I tried to book this tour on my own but with its popularity I would not have been guaranteed entry, so I booked the tour, John our guide was extremely professional and helpful with information on how to make the most of our time. We a little too much time at the Mighty Mo, just be aware of your allotted time for each area of the Memorial. Lots to see and an awesome way to spend your day.
The only way to really see Pearl Harbour at your leisure. Excellent driver who gave good advice.An experience never forgotten. Would like to have spent more time on the Mighty Mo and gone to the Aviation Museum as well..Thoroughly recommended
We were disappointed that the Arizona War Memorial was still closed, but we spent a beautiful day honoring the heroes that died there in WWII. The tour took us by boat past the Arizona Memorial. We also toured the USS Missouri battleship, and the Bowfin submarine. It was an excellent tour, and the driver that picked us up at our hotel was very knowledgeable and friendly.
Not sure what line we skipped, I guess it was the ticket line (which was short the day we were there). KC helped us with instructions on the best way to see the sites and was very knowledgeable. Hated that the monument was closed and will be till next year (likely).
I've heard nightmares about the difficulties people have with the first-come-first-served nature of how the exhibits operate. We had none of that. The tour operator was fast and efficient, arranging all our tickets and schedules so we could see everything. One thing that was a little bummer is that we were expecting we would be traveling in a limo based on the description, but it was really just a large, modern van, which was fine.