Oahu Private tour start from North Shore
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Souvenir photos
- We do not go Pearl harbor
- Entry/Admission - Haleiwa Beach Park
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note the schedule may change due to traffic, weather condition or any other unforeseen reasons
- If you are not at the meeting place on time may miss the tour without refund
- Please indicate your Email address and your hotel name, address and brief requests of your tour in the special requirements box at the time of booking
- The price is not including gratuity. In the United State, It is recommended 10-20% gratuity for a tour guide at the end of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Do yourselves a favour and book a tour with this wonderful company. We enjoyed a fantastic day out learning Hawaiian folklore and it's relation to the environment, then snorkelling to top it all off. Bob shared his passion for the ocean and his respect for the environment and made us more aware of the role we all play in the future of our planet. If small group touring is your thing, book now. We had four 4 people on our tour, and we received committed, personal attention and all our questions answered.
An opportunity to visit the side of the island that most visitors miss. We had a great time seeing the West side of Oahu and the snorkeling was awesome, we even saw a turtle and so many different types of fish we couldn't count them all. We had a first time visitor and snorkeler with us and she was very pleased with the attention she received from Bob, our guide, and would definitely like to do it again.
The tour was amazing! I learned a lot about Oahu, especially the West Side. From why towns have their names to what the abandoned railroad tracks were once used for. Best part was snorkeling, of course. The location had lots of fish, turtles and even dolphins! After the tour I got photos of me diving with the dolphins for free! I would definitely recommend this tour.