Ultimate Pearl Harbor Circle Island
The day’s journey begins in earnest. After passing through the center of Oʻahu and alongside Wheeler Airfield, one of the first targeted objectives of the Japanese naval attack, you head toward the North Shore. The famous Dole Plantation provides a refreshing stop. Feed the koi fish in the plantation fish pond or grab a sweet frozen pineapple DoleWhip® .
Catch the laid-back local rhythm of the North Shore as you pass through the small towns with just the right mix of surfing culture and country island-style. Sunset Beach. Banzai Pipeline. Waimea Bay. The shoreline’s famous names come to life as your guide shares fascinating local facts and tales.
Time to stretch your legs and discover where old Laʻie comes to life! The Hukilau Marketplace is a vintage throwback to 1950’s Hawaii where nostalgic foods, handmade goods and friendly locals give you a taste of the North Shore’s good ol’days. Enjoy a COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH BUFFET on us at the Hale Aloha OR wander the Marketplace and make your own choices amongst the varied island delights.
Turning towards the majestic power of the island’s lush and rugged mountain range, you rise up to the final battlefield where King Kamehameha fought to unify the Hawaiian Islands. Standing high on the windswept Nuʻuanu Pali cliffs, you can feel its wild and tragic history, an ancient parallel to the morning’s Pearl Harbor stories of bravery in the face of conflict.
Waimanalo. Sherwood Forest. Makapuʻu. Sandy Beach. These are the bodysurfing playgrounds that draw locals from all around the island.Beware. It is not as easy as it looks! Seabirds soar above the island’s windswept coastline where ancient lava fields descend into the sea. Halona blowhole, a natural underground lava tube, funnels plumes of ocean water into the sky in syncopation with the sea. Hanauma Bay hovers on the eastern tip of the island-home to a living coral reef and safe haven for fish and marine animals.
Early afternoon will find you turning back towards Honolulu, cruising around the slopes of Diamond Head, Hawaii’s most famous landmark.
Don’t forget your camera for photo opportunities galore. The young and young-at-heart will be entertained by island folklore and history shared by your guide throughout the day. It is the complete island experience for the whole family.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Dole Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Head State Monument
- Entry/Admission - Waimanalo Beach
- Entry/Admission - Makapu'u Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sandy Beach Park
- Entry/Admission - Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Nu’uanu Pali
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Army Schofield Barracks
- Entry/Admission - Halona Blowhole
- Entry/Admission - Kahala Beach
- Entry/Admission - Hukilau Beach
- Storage available for purchase ($5 per bag)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor an additional cost
- On rare occasions, the Navy unexpectedly suspends shuttle operations to the USS Arizona In such case, you will still be able to visit the many Arizona Memorial exhibits, visitor’s center and park monuments
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended
- Complimentary lunch stop en route included at the Hale Aloha Buffet, Hukilau Marketplace only. All other food and beverage purchases on own
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety
- Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
We had a great time on our tour of Pearl Harbor and Dole Plantation, Sandy Beach, Blowhole Lookout, Hanauma Bay, Macadamian Nut Outlet, etc. Out tour guide was very knowledgeable and fun. Lunch at the Polynesian Center was Great. It was a wonderful 10 hr. trip around the Island. Well worth the price.
We toured on the Ultimate Pearl Harbor Tour. Our guide was Collins who was extremely knowledgeable about the entire area and current events. Pearl Harbor was very moving. Sad that The Arizona Monument platform was still under construction so not able to get close to monument. This is controlled by the Navy not by any tour group regardless of the company so...”Don’t kill the messenger!” Made several stops going on our Ultimate Circle-all of which very nice and different in every way. Surprised that we just drove past Diamond Head, but once again that must just be the “norm”. Excellent tour; excellent guide! Could not go wrong. 10 hours of information and another check off the bucket list.
Our tour guide, Shorts, was the absolute bestest. He is extremely knowledgeable and articulate. He took us to places we would not have found on our own.
What an amazing day!! Our tour guide/driver Rocky was THE BEST!! We were looking so forward to this tour and he made it even better! So knowledgeable about the places and so kind and polite! He knew how to get us in and out timely at each place without feeling rushed so we could see everything the island had to offer. Our family highly recommends this tour and if you can, request Rocky!!
Loved everything but I would have liked to have been able to go more at my pase. Being that we were in a tour we felt a little more rushed that we had to be in certain places at a certain time. Other than that we loved it. Very informational.
Rocky was a wonderful guide. Highly recommend the boneless braised ribs at pounders. All in all, one day covers it all and spend the rest of your time on the beach.