VIP Combo Tour - Pearl Harbor and Oahu Island Tour
Here, you are met by a tour representative who provides you with your reserved ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial. Once you're transferred by boat to Pearl Harbor’s most visited monument, there's no need to wait in line. Simply use your priority admission to explore this top Hawaii destination at your own pace.
After fast-track entry and an audio tour, continue on with an Oahu island driving tour. Traveling around the North Shore with your guide, you’re treated to epic views from Ka’ena Point and Kahuku Point. See Waimea Bay and Oahu’s premier surf beaches before you’re transported back to your starting point.
- Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- No bags allowed in Pearl Harbor, baggage check is available for a fee upon entry to Visitors Center
- We are not responsible for and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The US Navy has the right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible for their actions.
Not what I expected at all. We werent told that the USS Arizona was closed and we were unable see it, only waste time on the ferry ride out there that was supposed to be narrated, however the microphone wasn't working so there was no narration. Also stuck in traffic on North Shore for almost 2hrs.